Thursday, December 22, 2005

Felted Crassula Scarf

So this is the final result after felting the Crassula Scarf. It shrunk much more than prevented! It's now 18x160cm. So it shrunk more than 50%. I had it wash two times in the washer, but I think I shoud've controlled it during the last cycle 'cause it got too felted. Very thick but still very soft and cozy. I knit up another Rib Beret to go with it too. Right know it's on a plane heading for Rome. It's going to be a Christmas gift from my brother to Anna (he made an order after seing the Rib Beret for Isolde). Putting concrete marbles into the scarf wasn't a good idea. They were shiny before, but turned dull after the washing, leaving a little bit of colour in the cavity... So the next time I'll use only glass marbles.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ciao Alexandra
sono anna
volevo ringraziarti della meravigliosa sciarpa che hai confezionato per me!
è splendida e sta riscuotendo un successo pazzesco.... tutte le mie amiche hanno intenzione di copiarla e qualcuna vuole anche farne un business anche se non credo sia facile realizzarla!
spero tu possa trascorrere un buon fine e inizio anno!
dinuovo grazie 1000 per "krassula scarf"!!

p.s. complimenti per la tua casa ...sta venendo bellissima! ciao ciao

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous!

2:49 PM  
Blogger SylvChezPlum said...

both the scarf and the beret are beautiful !

8:47 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

The texture on this is so incredible. Beautiful!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Di said...

THis is beautiful! and I love the colour...

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! I have to try it!

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Order Cheap Kamagra Online said...

It’s glad to see good information being convey. Its a very nice written, and i really like these blog. Thanks for the info.

3:15 PM  
Blogger ngocanhng said...

Your blog posts are more interesting and impressive. I think there are many people like and visit it regularly, including me.I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
brtaram

9:27 AM  
Blogger game fan said...

I just got to be distinctly aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's genuinely informative. I will watch your writing skill and ideas. I will acknowledge on the off chance that you proceed with this in future. Various individuals will be profited from your writing.

Motorwars2.com
Bulletforce.org

11:53 PM  
Blogger Sophie Grace said...

I read your article and this is helpful for everyone. I had information about the best vouchers and vouchers are used in daily life. To find top account on instagram, please go to site picbear

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home